Who are we?
We’re a community managed, not for profit community housing provider. We provide social and affordable housing across a dozen locations in NSW and ACT. Housing services include tenancy management and maintenance. We have a portfolio of over 2300 properties and offices in Campbelltown, Bowral, Young, Griffith, Wagga Wagga, Queanbeyan and Canberra.
Why work for us?
Along with the chance to make a difference, one of the biggest things people love about working here is the fact that at our heart, we’re working for social good. Our biggest celebrations come from when we’ve been able to make a significant contribution to the security and well-being of people in our community who most need our help.
There has been a method to our success, but we are savvy enough to know that our past does not equal our future. If we are to fulfil our vision, then we need people who are not afraid to challenge the status quo and build upon the foundation already laid. We offer attractive salary packaging and also believe in work life balance, that is work is work and your time is your time.
Benefits of working at Argyle
Generous salary, Not-for-Profit salary sacrifice options, genuine development and training opportunities, uniform allowance and access to fleet of pool cars for work use. This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking a satisfying and fulfilling role within a supportive team environment, whilst making a positive contribution to the community.
Administration Support Officer; Young
- Location: Young, NSW
- Hours: Part-time, 21hr/week (Mon-Wed)
- Click here to view full Position Description
- Next Steps – Send your CV, together with a cover letter addressing each of the ‘selection criteria’ to firstname.lastname@example.org. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Applications Close: 24 July 2017
Communications, Marketing & Design Officer; Bowral
- Location: Bowral, NSW
- Hours: Full-time, 35hr/week
- Click here to view full Position Description and apply via email@example.com
- Next Steps – Send your CV, together with a cover letter addressing each of the ‘selection criteria’ to Kylie Roberts. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Applications Close: 26 July 2017
Please note: All Argyle employees are required to have a National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check verification number prior to employment. Argyle Housing is an equal opportunity employer and an employer of choice for women. People of Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and other culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds along with people living with a disability are encouraged to apply.