114/120 Monaro St
Queanbeyan NSW 2620
Anglicare’s Food Fair initiative is a community pantry that will help vulnerable families stretch their dollar further. Food Fair is run out of Anglicare’s Queanbeyan-based recycling store, Bargain Hunter, and is stocked with a wide range of grocery items at discounted prices.
Conditions apply to be able to access the service:
- Must have a Centrelink or Health Care Card, or proven low income
- One Membership per family
- Items will be offered at a per kilo rate
- Customer chooses their own items
- Limit will apply on quantity per family
- One visit per week
- Some free items
- Limited Emergency relief will be available.
Closed between 12noon and 1pm