November 20, 2017 @ 4:40pm
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 10 mins
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 400g chicken breast, sliced into thin strips
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp cracked pepper
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 red capsicum
- 8 stems of broccolini
- 2 medium carrots, cut thinly
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp tamari sauce
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Heat coconut oil in a large frying pan or wok on high heat.
- Add chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes on each side, then place chicken in a bowl.
- Add another tablespoon of coconut oil to pan over high heat.
- Proceed to add ginger, capsicum, broccolini, and carrot and cook for about 2 minutes, frequently stirring.
- Add approximately 2 tablespoons of water, plus garlic, fish sauce, tamari sauce and lemon juice.
- Put chicken back in pan to mix through. Cook for another 2 minutes, stirring frequently. It is now ready to serve!