February 13, 2017 @ 9:45pm
With five outreach services located over 100kms from Australia’s major cities, Argyle continues to provide great service to over 450 regional tenants and their families.
Co-locating with Wollondilly Links in Tahmoor and with Grand Pacific Health in Goulburn, we have extended our service to offer the option of ‘on the spot’ referrals and support, to assist in sustaining our tenancies.
- Of our 2016 leases signed, 9% were done at outreach locations
- Our sites have been open for 4,554 hours
- We’ve provided customer service to existing tenants on 1,540 occasions
- We’ve assisted over 371 clients searching for support with their housing needs
- We’ve saved our tenants over 45,000 kms per year
At some of our outreach locations we have been able to partner with fellow community providers to deliver access to additional resources, such as counselling and natural therapies.
We hope to expand these add-on services throughout 2017 and, specifically in Claymore, to include employment initiatives and mentoring for youth.
“With foresight, efficiency and regular improvements, we have an office here in Goulburn. Now that my Tenancy Officer is here, the good service has become great. Thanks Argyle – you are once more thinking of your tenants’ needs.” – Peter, tenant
Our services at outreach locations include
- General advice on tenancy matters
- Statement collection
- Rent and income reviews
- Access to Tenancy Action Worker service
- Starting and ending leases