Victoria Website
Client Portal
argyle housing logo

Repairs & Maintenance Request

If you are an Argyle Housing tenant, please use this form to report repairs or maintenance required at your property.

You can also request maintenance by calling your local Argyle Housing office during normal business hours. For After Hours emergency repairs please follow the instructions provided under Repairs and Maintenance on this website.

Skip to content