- Check that you are eligible against all points of the National Rental Affordability Scheme
- Download the Affordable Housing application form
- Complete and check it thoroughly, applications will not be reviewed unless complete
- Return the completed form along with ALL supporting documents via email or in person to an Argyle Housing office
Once your complete application is received it will be reviewed in accordance with the National Rental Affordability Scheme criteria alongside any other property specific requirements.
Argyle Housing is required by the National Rental Affordability Scheme to provide evidence that our Affordable Housing tenants are eligible.
Minimum evidence includes
- Proof of income for all household members over the past 12 months such as payslips of a letter from employer
- Proof of identity via photo ID license or passport
- 12 months’ worth of bank statements to prove your current assets
- A copy of a Residential Tenancy Agreement or three (3) detailed rent receipts with